Cosmo_Skl_ONLINERGB-02

 

Being an English learning project, Cosmopolitan Youth English Summer Camp will definitely bring your students an extraordinary English learning experience this summer.

Aims

  • To provide students a fun-to-join, activity-based English learning experience
  • To practice and improve students’ English speaking and listening skills through the programme

To foster mutual understanding and intercultural communication skills and experience among local students and overseas teachers.
Registration for the programme is now available on a first-come-first-served basis, and the deadline of registration is 31stMarch 2017.

5% discount will be offered to Early Bird registration or Member School of Wofoo Youth Network(WYN).

Remarks

  1. The registration is under first-come-first-served basis, the amount of camp fee is independent of the number of students participating, and 5% discount will be offered to Early Bird registration.
  2. Deadline for Early Bird Registration: 15 Mar, 2017
    • The first 10% of deposit must be paid by 23 Mar, 2017 (Non-refundable), and the remaining 90% by 31 May, 2017.
  3. Deadline for Standard Registration: 31 Mar, 2017
    • The first 10% deposit must be paid by 21 Apr, 2017 (Non-refundable), and the remaining 90% by 31 May, 2017.

 

To get more information:

Cosmo 2017_Brochure

Cosmo17_Application form